Cleaning and sanitation supplies
- Metal pooper scoopers
- Plastic garden type pump sprayer
- Chlorine bleach, paper towels, HE laundry detergent, etc.
- Disposable surgical gowns and booties
- Long handled squeegees, angled brooms, dustpans, string mops and heads that are
along the bottom
- Sponge mops and replacement heads
- New vacuum cleaner
- Long garden hose and power nozzle
- Trash bags, 4-40 gallon
The toys we need have been chosen for their durability & dog safety.
Donations from this list help dogs learn how to play. With play, comes happiness!
- Printer paper.
- 4x6" clear adhesive pockets.
High dollar items
- Monetary donations are always needed for our operating expenses.
Things to keep things together
- Duct tape. 64 Quart Rubbermaid/Sterilite type containers with lids.
- Potty pads, small washable dog beds, and crate pads, collars (small and
medium),adjustable harnesses (small and medium). Martingale collars - medium and large.
- Metal Ex-Pens (30" to 48" high),clothespins, pre-paid gas cards for the rescues, and of
course, cash donations will help at any time.
Canned and dry foods are needed. However, rescued mill dogs have very specific
nutritional needs, due to the poor quality food they received in the mills. There are many
suitable foods that we prefer to use, available, locally in a number of stores. We use small
dog foods, regular adult food, puppy food, and senior food. Also, some of our special
needs dogs require grain-free foods. Here are some of the brands we use:
We also need Cesar's canned or Pedigree ground for giving meds to our little dogs.
7775 dogs saved and counting
It's about the dogs